Want to listen to missed calls, then here what you are looking for? Let us set up voicemail on android. In today’s world, everyone is busy running in their own life. They don’t have time to spare and wait for that moment. Everyone has communicated through smartphones with others. The technology of communication is right in your hands. When the line of communication is ready for you, but the user is not prepared to receive calls. Then voice mail came to existence, and technology has adapted to smartphones. It is just like olden days to leave a message for a person on the note.
The smartphone is updating its features and support to it. Android devices come up with an amazing new feature called voice mail. Voice mail is the default feature available on the android. Several network carriers handle their policies of voice mails. Android has more features to communicate with the user, but calling through a carrier is the best method.
Setup Voicemail on Android
Voicemail service is offered through carriers on smartphones. Most of the major carriers still offer voice mail service in the world. Voice mail service has a set of instructions involved in the android for setup.
We have alternatives for voicemail as google voice mail server on the androi
d phone, which works a similar way on the android phone. Google voice mail is the feature in the android, which is available for free. We do the same way for the google voice mail as a voice mail carrier on android.
- Open the android phone screen lock as shown on the image. Tap the phone app on the android phone.
- In the phone app, press 1 on the Dialer screen in the phone app. You can observe the voicemail icon, the display of 1 key. Hold the 1 key to activate the voice mail service.
- Carrier networks that support voice mail by default will activate the service for you — network carrier requests to set up a password or set up a voicemail number.
- The voice command carrier asked to record the greetings from the carrier in the settings. Then choose the wise address for the audience in the android.
- A popup comes on your android phone, saying voice number through the carrier.
- You can give more options for voice settings under settings. Put voice number in the phone app in the voicemail settings.
Setup Voicemail on iPhone
Voice mail service is offered through carriers on the IOS devices. Most devices in the world support still encourage you to use voice mail in the smartphone. Voice mail is beneficial in the smartphone when you’re unable to answer the calls or busy to take calls.
Voicemail is the best feature and useful when the carrier is busy and unable to connect with the user. Various people in the world use voicemail. Both Android and IOS devices support this feature by the carrier.
- Unlock the iPhone screen with a password. Go to the phone app on your IOS iPhone home screen, and tap on the 1 key and hold the button.
- The setup button will be shown on the iPhone screen and enter the password for voice mail. Voice mail is the first time they enter the password or else enter the same password before you used it.
- Next step, you will have the screen on your iPhone, where you can record the greetings for the user for voicemails. You can create personalized voicemail greetings from the custom voice mail record your greeting. Tap on done when you get the perfect record greeting.
- Now iPhone voicemail setup is completed and gives you full features on the phone.
Voice mail setup is completed for both android and IOS devices. Enjoy the amazing features of voicemail in the android and IOS devices. I hope they fixed the issue in the voice mail in the device. It more worth having this setup, though, as it was the default way to most people expect to leave the voice message. You can check the voice mail from the smartphone in the device and get a notification after the call. The voice mail is even better than SMS alert in the communication purpose. After you set up your voicemail system, check the voicemail by calling yourself from the other phone. Still, you are facing any problems, and please contact with carriers and providers for help.