Uh, dudes!! If you’ve no knowledge of what the HTTPS://aka.ms/remoteconnect website is used for? And how to use the website to communicate with other people when playing Minecraft with those who have set up the cross-play engine specifically on their computer as well as how to correct the cross-play error? If the aka.ms/remoteconnect website does not function, this article includes everything about the aka.ms/remoteconnect website and how your friends and some other Minecraft individuals will appreciate the cross-play engine.
- What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect?
- How and where to set up Microsoft Remote Link on your Xbox One using the Xbox Smartphone Application?
- How to configure the Xbox cross-play engine?
- how to configure Minecraft Cross-Play On your PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
- How to Delete All Saved and Corrupted Minecraft Game Data?
- What is the error at https//aka.ms/remoteconnect?
- How to resolve or fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Inability to work?
What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect?
The website https://aka.ms/remoteconnect encourages individuals to play Minecraft at the house with different people with computers other than their own. The Aka.ms/remoteconnect site lets Minecraft on PS4, Nintendo Switch, play smoother. However, to playing on any non-Microsoft system, users can be register and sign in to play with some other persons on their Microsoft systems with a free Microsoft account. Microsoft helps Minecraft players should be access to play with their friends who also have the Minecraft game loaded on everyone’s Xbox One or Xbox 360 with theirs free Microsoft account signin on different computers, such as PS4, Move, Windows computer and Mac, or even Android systems or iOS smartphones.
How and where to set up Microsoft Remote Link on your Xbox One using the Xbox Smartphone Application?
- Visit your gaming device at https://aka.ms/xboxsetup (Xbox).
- Microsoft Login for Account
- https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Minecraft login as well your free account from Microsoft.
- Going to follow the suggestion on-screen.
Note: This page is free to smartphone users only.
How to configure the Xbox cross-play engine?
- On your 360 or Xbox One, enter the Microsoft Store.
- Go to check for download applications.
- Check out Minecraft for Xbox One now.
- If you’ve a Minecraft: Xbox One Version, it is free to download.
- Let the Minecraft game underway.
- To configured cross-play with the other users who have already set up the cross-play option on their computer, following the screen’s directions.
how to configure Minecraft Cross-Play On your PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
- Goto your Sony PlayStation shop or PS4 consoles at the Nintendo shop.
- Nintendo Switch: Check for Minecraft and press the Minecraft from Switch download button.
- On PS4: Join ‘Minecraft PS4’ and press on Minecraft for PS4 to downloading.
- Microsoft Customer Identity Registration.
- On your system, go over to the Minecraft home screen and clicking on the sign-in button.
- Click the link, and it should guide you to a remote connection from its signin tab.
- Make sure of the activation code of it’s eight digits. To trigger your profile on the AKA MS Remote Connect Official website, you will need this key code.
- Go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect and launch your internet browser.
- This could be done on your desktop or your internet browser on Windows or Mac.
- On your computer screen, insert the code number.
- Please press on the ‘Next’ button.
- Start following the on-screen instructions to complete the log-in procedure.
How to Delete All Saved and Corrupted Minecraft Game Data?
- Start with Minecraft.
- Go over to Settings first.
- Press System Settings.
- Then, press the storage button.
- Next, to enter the Minecraft Store documents, press on ‘Game Storage.’
- Delete all the Minecraft Start data.
What is the error at https//aka.ms/remoteconnect?
Then a “https//aka-ms/remote connect” errors is detected when you attempt your Microsoft account. Lately, Minecraft has moved to the Microsoft platform. The website has lots of excellent facilities. For those who enjoy constructing things, it’s an outstanding game. Usually, the “https//aka.ms/remote connect” error happens on Nintendo, PS4, as well as other devices. On your Computer, you will face this issue as well. Here, by different solutions, I will try to resolve it.
What’s causing this problem?
You can see a seamless transaction between your computer and the Cloud servers when you’re using a Microsoft system, such as an Xbox or Windows. However, you could encounter errors and problems if you attempt to access the connection from a non-Microsoft device. We list well below the main reasons why you are unable to reach the remote link tab.
- Device Change:
The main reason we find that the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect connection doesn’t work properly is that the user uses a separate computer to attempt to log in to their Microsoft account. Minecraft provides cross-browser support, which ensures that a user can using any platform, including such Xbox, PS, Nintendo, Windows, or maybe even iOS, to play Minecraft on any system. For Android and iPhones, Minecraft also provides a pocket version option. A lot of times, though, the user is unable to log in to their Microsoft account using the provided connection due to a server glitch or bug. Users can also face bugs, such as incorrect code being presented by the console.
When you’re using Firewall or other form of antivirus software, such as Avast or AVG, it is possible that these programmes will block access to Microsoft servers, resulting in an erroneous authentication code error when attempting to validate your account through using website https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Data Corrupt:
Through using your computer, you can search the form of data issues. It is very easy to solve this problem for PC users. Reinstallation can be a simple remedy for the long run, but not ideal. The saving files can also get infected as well. That will create some problems with the opening of your maps of progress. Daily backups are advisable.
How to resolve or fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Inability to work?
Although the mistake has been addressed a number of times and several users are unable to fix this problem, we have found some solutions that could reduce the occurrence of this mistake on different devices.
1. Start your Console again:
We suggest you to attempted relaunching your game console if you’ve not already, to check if the error fades away by itself. This approach has already been approved by many internet users as working and simple to get rid of the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect failure to check code error.
2. Log out of the other devices:
While Microsoft says that its game is cross-platform friendly, you are only able to signin to a single computer to play Minecraft in many of these situations. Before doing it on a different computer, the user needs to manually search other gadgets and log out of their account.
3. Delete Documents from the Corrupt Game:
Deleting corrupt or damaged documents is another simple way of fixing this error. This can be achieved by going to the Settings tab on the switch. Pick Device Settings >> Storage >> Game storage within Settings. Erase the data files within the Minecraft alternative and reboot your computer.
4. Using a new Microsoft Account:
You can also build a new account and afterwards try logging in to your Microsoft account using the provided connection when you’re unable to find an issue with your current account. Use the incognito option in your browser when registering a new account to prevent any issues with cookies or caches.
5. Minecraft Reinstall:
If the above solution doesn’t work, you can need to uninstalled a current game installed on your computer and use the Game Store to reinstall or upgrade it. Then check the Games Shop website if you’ve already ordered the game and head over to your downloads section. To download and install the latest edition of Minecraft, press the download tab.
Why does it need a Microsoft account for the PS4 Bedrock edition?
In the case of playing This game on PS4, the Microsoft account is unnecessary. It was just a way for other systems to communicate with other gamers. In order to connect with the XBOX application or Android, Computer, etc., Microsoft account sign-in is free and is required for the Nintendo switch.
The https://aka.ms/remoteconnect problem that does not work will easily be solved by the simple techniques of troubleshooting we have provided. Whenever it comes to gaming with your mates or other professional players, Minecraft is a wonderful game. For hours, the game will hold you and your mates amused. If you’d like more assistance with the problem of aka.ms/remoteconnect, you should let us know.