SBI ATM PIN GENERATION is simple which is reduce efforts going for the bank. State Bank of India is the best bank used in India and other countries. SBI ATM PIN helps to go through the ATM PIN, IVRS, Online, SMS possible ways. SBI ATM is always available near the street corner in India. SBI ATM helps you in Banking, Cash withdraw, Mini statement, PIN change, and supported in multiple languages. We need to keep our selves secured in the modern technology era. SBI Bank account gives a Debit card and a temporary pin from the Bank.
SBI Bank will send the PIN from the post to address you registered in the Bank. I receive SMS after hours or nothing. Pin generation is possible in four ways without going to the Bank. It would help if you had secure ATM card number and PIN, do not let know or steal them.
SBI Account gives you support to generate PIN through the ATM, IVRS, SMS, and Online Internet banking service. The SBI Bank process for ATM Card Pin Generation is possible in multiple ways. These are common issues due to network problems, and no issues are faced till now. The state bank of India is widely spread across India. If you are an SBI account holder, you can already know the Bank Account number and phone number you registered in Bank.
We are here to guide you in the SBI ATM PIN generation and solve the problem that you are facing the generation pin through the steps. We also advised keeping changing the ATM pin and passwords to keep you secured regularly. SBI ATM Card pin generation is very easy to generate the pin in various ways. Sometimes, I get frustrated when I use SBI debit card in ATM, I don’t get the SMS notification quickly.
SBI Atm Pin Generation Through ATM
For this method, SBI ATM PIN generation through ATM is possible without visiting the bank. We can visit the near ATM for PIN generation, and you search for them in maps. You need to visit with the account number and phone number which you have given in the bank. You need to take the phone for pin generation.
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM and insert the SBI ATM into the ATM holder. You need to insert the ATM gold foil inside and back strip downside. Once you inserted into the ATM holder, your SBI ATM will be locked, and the option will be displayed on the screen.
- The SBI ATM is a touch screen or Button type, and both display the same options on the screen. Click on the PIN GENERATION on the screen.
- You need to enter the 12-digit account number in the ATM. Later you are asked to enter the phone number and please the phone number that you registered in the bank.
- Then click on the confirmation in the option. You will receive the SMS to your phone, and OTP is valid for 1 Day. Through this PIN, you cannot withdraw money from the bank or transaction from the bank. You need to change the PIN after the generation of the PIN for daily usage. Follow the steps to change the pin in the ATM.
- Insert the Debit Card in the ATM. Click on the banking option in the screen. Here you see the screen display the message to enter the age to confirmation. Please enter the age through the keypad and press the confirmation on the screen. Please click on the PIN CHANGE, you need to change the pin for daily usage purpose in the ATM. Please click on the pin change and enter the NEW PIN and RE-ENTRY the pin again just for confirmation. You can see the confirmation on the screen.
- The ATM Screen displays the Transaction message is successful, and PIN generation and change is successful. You can make a successful transaction through the debit card from the ATM.
Sbi Atm Pin Generation Through SMS
- You need to send the SMS through the registered mobile number in the State Bank of India. Send the SMS from the phone to 567676 in the Specific format. Send the SMS from the phone and format mentioned below.
- Send the SMS Format – “PIN<LAST four digit of your ATM Card Number><last four Digits of your Account Number. In a shorter period of time, you will be receiving the SMS from the Bank. Now the OTP you have received through the mobile number is valid for 1 Day only.
- Before you Make Transaction through this Pin, you need to change the PIN from the SBI ATM. Visit the nearest ATM and Change the PIN from the ATM. Please above the steps from STEP 6.
Sbi Atm Pin Generation Through Online
- Before we start the process through the online method, you must use the online Net banking and registered phone number with you.
- Please visit the SBI net banking on the official website on the internet. Please log in to the SBI net banking with the user name and password. You will be shown so many options in the Account. You need to click on the E-services tab.
- Click on the ATM Card Activation, and please choose the Account. Later you need to enter the 16-digit number from your debit card. Click to activate the card, and the card is activated successfully through the online. Here the debit card is activated, and you need to generate the SBI ATM PIN for debit card.
- Please login to the net banking by the user name and password. Once you logged in, please click on the E-services tab on the options. Now click on the NEW PIN GENERATION tab. Now you have to enter the OTP or PROFILE PASSWORD, and please enter the password. Now select the Account and debit card.
- Now set the desired first and last two-pin and submit it. Your card ready to use.
- If you face any problem or any issues in the above steps, please comment below and share it with your friends, family, and social media.
It is the complete information about the SBI ATM PIN Generation in various ways. State Bank of India is a famous bank operated by the Government of India. State Bank of India gives more support in the Account creation and Banking process. State bank of India has provided more applications through the various platform to stay connected and change India in Digital form.