Infrared saunas are quite the rage lately, but they’re different from regular saunas in a major way. Regular saunas heat up the air around you to make you sweat, whereas infrared saunas use infrared light to heat up the body directly. This light warms up your body from the inside out.
Many experts suggest that an infrared sauna will be beneficial for your health. They go on to report that infrared saunas can help you lose weight, get rid of toxins in your body, help you feel less stressed, improve the blood flow, and make your muscles and joints feel better. Let’s face it, the at home sauna is only going to grow in popularity, but having said that, it’s also important for newbie consumers to learn the basics. Following, you’ll see a complete explanation of how infrared saunas work and the health benefits they are supposed to have. It will also give some tips for beginners who want to start using infrared saunas.
There are many touted health benefits of infrared sauna use. What can you look forward to?
- Detoxification – Infrared light is thought to help expel toxins such as heavy metals from fat cells and other tissues. The deep sweat generated helps eliminate these toxins from the body.
- Weight loss – The combination of burning calories through sweating and increased heart rate is said to boost metabolism and fat loss.
- Improved circulation – The heat from infrared saunas dilates blood vessels and improves blood flow and oxygen delivery throughout the body.
- Pain relief – The warmth from infrared heat penetrates joints, muscles and tissues, helping to relieve common aches and pains.
- Lower blood pressure – Spending time in an infrared sauna has been linked to decreased blood pressure, especially in those with hypertension.
- Improved skin – Infrared light is believed to purify skin, reduce acne, and help with conditions like eczema.
Tips for Novices
If you’re new to infrared saunas, keep these tips in mind for a safe experience:
- Start slowly – Begin with shorter 10–15-minute sessions once or twice per week and gradually increase over time.
- H2O is your friend – Drink water before you get in the sauna, while in it and then some more when you get out!
- Listen to what your body has to say – Don’t push yourself too hard. Leave the sauna if you start feeling ill, dizzy or have a headache.
- Shower afterward – Always rinse off to cool your core temperature down after your sauna session.
- Use safely – ALWAYS consult your doctor if you have any health conditions before starting infrared therapy.
Convinced you need to check these out? Read some reviews at https://infraredsaunaexpert.com and then use coupon code matt-justice-500 if you decide to buy.
Infrared saunas offer an alternative to traditional steam saunas that provide heat therapy through infrared light. Proponents believe regular use provides benefits like detoxification, weight loss, improved circulation and pain relief. As a beginner, start slowly with shorter regular sessions, stay hydrated, listen to your body and use safely. With proper use, an infrared sauna can be an effective addition to a healthy lifestyle.