Men and Grooming sounds odd, right? Turning the clock a few years back, men were believed to be human beings so simple that grooming to them meant bathing with a single block of soap from head to toe. But with time, the men, the simple beings, have evolved their grooming game like a pro. Now, men focus on grooming themselves. They go on to decide what products suit their skin type and what accentuates their features. While most of the best men have their wedding grooming routine in place, we would like to be of help to the many more men across the nation with a few grooming tips this wedding season.
Men, please take note!
- Manscape the Growth: Peeking nose hair, spiky ear hair, and unwanted body hair might be of no harm, but they may often undermine your perfectly placed look. Trimming the nose, ear hair and other body hair using a trimmer can be an easy thing to do to maintain your wedding look. You can use the Vega 10-in-1 EZY Multi-Grooming Set that comes with hair trimmer, nose trimmer and Body Groomer & Shaver that are designed to help men stay well-groomed this wedding season and every other season.
- Look after Your Hands and Nails: Whether you choose to shake hands or do a namaste to spread the joy of festivities, make sure you snip your nails. Maintaining a nail care routine is easy, just keep 3 things in mind – the quality, length, and health of your nails. Soak your hands in lukewarm water for a few minutes if your nails are of a hard texture. Then grab Vega Nail Clipper and clip your nails till the white, free edge of your nails. This ergonomically designed nail clipper will make sure that you get the joy of both manicure and pedicure sessions at home before you venture out.
- Sculpt & Style Your Hair – A quarter of an inch of hair growth each month is quite a good length. It is good to clip your hair well in advance of the festivities. Create that sharp look that suits your style and charisma and makes you look dapper. Cut the hair around the nape and around the ears very neatly. You can also ask your family members to help with the finishing touches. You can get the desired look by using Vega X-Pro hair clipper during the wedding season. It is ideal, convenient, and precise for styling your hair anytime. Its powerful motor and convenient thumb adjustment lever enhances the ease to clip hair. Additionally, the clipper’s high-performance stainless-steel blades stay sharp for a longer time and safely trim the neckline and area near the ears.
- Continue the Beard Swag – While you rock that favorite outfit, it is equally important to maintain your beard. Before you style your beard, make sure to keep the stub clean and you can style your beard depending upon your style. Style your beard using Vega SmartOne Series – S2 Beard Trimmer. It is extensively crafted with Smart Memory Function that remembers your last used speed mode. The beard trimmer comes with 3 unique speed Modes – Eco, Pro, and Max to provide a customized, comfortable trimming experience with precision. Along with styling, it is also important to keep your beard moisturized and clean and you can use a beard wash to do so. Apply beard oil to nourish your beard and give it a better appearance. Finish by conditioning your beard and using a wooden comb to trim the mane.
- Carry Your Signature Scent – While you have aced the grooming game, just top it off with your favorite signature scent that suits you. It could be musk, it could be aqua, it could be a fragrance very natural, or a timeless classic cologne. But remember that the key to feeling good is smelling good.
We know you have listened to us quite carefully, and while these tips will help you stay well-groomed during the wedding festivities, it is important to let the charm of the season fill you with energy. Nothing beats the glow of weddings and celebrations with your loved ones. Celebrate the wedding season in style and try to maintain your grooming even after, as the best reason for celebration is you.