In modern times, with the growing malicious threats from the internet, it is essential to equip your gadgets such as smartphones and PC with a robust security program. The modern advanced security programs ensure the total security of all your smart devices.
When you search on the internet, you might find thousands of security applications; however, only a few of them are genuine and robust. One of those is Avast Antivirus.
Avast Antivirus program is one of the topmost and reputed security solutions for a long time. It is one of the few top antiviruses that also comes with a free version. Avast also offers offline installer files for installing the program on an offline Windows computer.
In this post, we would list out the top features of the latest Avast Antivirus 2021 and how to download its offline installer for installing it on the PC without an internet connection.
Avast Antivirus 2021 Top Features
Avast Antivirus has been a user favorite for a long time. The reason for it is because of the security features it provides. Here are the top features of the Avast Antivirus 2021:
- Avast Antivirus is an all-around security application that secures your system from dangerous threats like Trojans, Worms, Viruses, Spyware, Browser Hijacker, and many more.
- The free version of Avast also comes with amazing features like Web Shield, Behavior Shield, Mail Shield, and more.
- The Chest feature of Avast Antivirus allows you to detect and block all the threats in isolation and enable you to review all the detected files.
- Avast Antivirus also includes a robust software updater that automatically scans and update all the outdated application on your system.
- The ransomware shield feature of Avast stops ransomware programs and untrusted apps from changing, deleting, or encrypting your photos and files hostage.
- The Avast Antivirus also comes with a WiFi management utility tool known as WiFi Inspector. It scans for the threats in the WiFi and unsecured devices connected to it.
Difference between Avast Free and Premium
If you are a normal computer user, the free version of Avast Antivirus is more than enough. It is one of the few programs that provide real-time protection in its free variant. Since both free and premium version of Avast uses the same antimalware detection to catch and remove malware, the detection rate of the free version is similar to the premium version.
However, Avast Premium is worth it for advanced users whose work mainly depends on the internet. Along with the features of the free version, the Avast Premium offers you a firewall, webcam protection, remote access security, email security, File protection, Data Shredder, and more.
How to download Avast Offline Installer?
If you want to install the Avast Antivirus on a device with no internet connection, you can download the offline installer on a device with the internet and use it on the offline machine. You can get the Offline Installer of the Avast from the official site of Avast. Or download the Offline Installer of the latest Avast Antivirus following these download links:
- Avast Antivirus Free
- Avast Antivirus Pro
- Avast Internet Security
- Avast Premium Security (formerly Premier)
It is essential to know that the offline installer files are only available for the devices with the Windows OS.
Getting a security program for smart gadgets has become essential in modern times. Avast Antivirus is one of the best programs to get. If you want to install the Avast on an offline device, this post has listed the ways to do that.