In today’s business world, it’s more important than ever for you to have the right checking accounts. A good one can help you keep track of your finances, save time and money and give you peace of mind when dealing with sensitive financial information. If this sounds like something that might interest you, then read on! We’ve compiled our list of best business checking accounts based on several factors:
Chase Total Business Checking
Chase Total Business Checking is a great choice for small businesses with an average checking account balance of $25,000. It offers free online and mobile banking, free electronic statements, free checks, and unlimited check writing.
The only downsides are that there are no ATM fees or foreign transaction fees (which can add up if your business does a lot of international travel). Plus the minimum opening deposit is $2,500—so you’ll need to have some cash on hand when opening an account.
PNC Bank Virtual Wallet Business
Free online banking, free mobile banking, and free 24/7 customer service are just a few of the many benefits you get with this account. You’ll also be able to:
- Free bill pay (online or in person)
- Free ATMs at any PNC Bank location
- Free checks that can be written on your business account
Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking
Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking is a no-fee, no-minimum balance branchless checking account that also offers free online banking and bill pay. The account has a free online, mobile deposit, and check deposit (including checks) as well as free mobile transactions. Additionally, you can transfer funds between accounts at no cost.
You can open this account online or at any branch location nationwide (including Huntington Bank), but Huntington allows its customers to make deposits via their smartphones by downloading the app from Google Play or Apple’s App Store. Once installed on your smartphone device you will be able to log into your account using either username/password combination or fingerprint ID technology which saves time when logging in during off hours like evenings when most people are busy working instead of spending time browsing through emails waiting for responses back from clients who need answers quickly so they don’t miss deadlines due dates etcetera…
Huntington National Bank Unlimited Business Checking
The Huntington National Bank Unlimited Business Checking account is the best business checking account you can get. It offers a free debit card, online banking and bill pay, mobile banking, and more. The only catch is that you have to keep at least $1,000 in your account for it to be worth anything.
If you’re looking for a great no-fee bank account with no minimum balance requirement or monthly service fee then this one should definitely be on your list!
SunTrust Essential Business Checking with Interest
- Interest rate: 0.01% APY
- Minimum balance requirements: None
- Free online banking: Yes, you can access your account 24/7 via the Internet and mobile devices using the SunTrust Mobile app, which is available on Apple and Android devices. In addition to accessing your money through the mobile app, you also have access to a full range of other features such as bill pay, withdrawals, and deposits; free statement printing; cash management tools like check writing assistance or overdraft protection; fraud alerts/monitoring (in case someone steals from your account); fraud resolution services if there’s an issue with the card that was issued by SunTrust Bank (or any other institution).
U.S. Bank Silver Business Checking Package
The U.S. Bank Silver Business Checking Package is a good choice for businesses with average monthly transactions and a business that needs to have several cards. The account has no monthly fee, but there is a $25 fee for each additional cardholder, which can add up if your company has employees who use their own credit cards or debit cards to pay vendors and suppliers. In addition, the minimum balance requirement is $100 at all times (or if you make more than 50 transactions per month).
Wells Fargo Small Business Choice Package
- Free business debit card
- Free business checks
- Free business VISA credit card
- Free business VISA signature credit card
- Free cashier’s check, traveler’s check, gift card, or money order.
Axis bank Business Checking Accounts
Axis bank is a US-based bank. They have a lot of good features that make it an ideal business checking account for you to use. Get Axis Bank NEFT Form as well as axis bank account closure form pdf.
- Axis bank has good customer service, which helps you get in touch with them if you have any questions or concerns about your account.
- The security features on this bank’s website are very helpful and should not be overlooked by anyone who needs some extra protection while they are using their computer. This means that malicious software can’t get access to your personal information without being detected first!
- You can also take advantage of their mobile app if you want access to all these great services remotely from anywhere at any time – even when traveling abroad or working late into the night!
Citizens Bank Platinum Business Checking Account
The Citizens Bank Platinum Business Checking Account is a great choice for small businesses and sole proprietors who need to pay bills, make everyday deposits, and manage their finances in one place. This account has an interest rate of 2.00% APY on balances up to $100,000.
The minimum balance required for this checking account is $1,000; however, you can open with as little as $100 if you’re just starting out with your business or working from home with limited resources.
You can get started in just minutes by visiting Citizens Bank’s website at [https://www.citizensbanknyc.com/].
This is what business checking accounts you should use
If you’re looking for a business checking account, here are the ones that we think are best in August 2022:
- Chase Total Business Checking — this is a good option if you want to bank online or from your smartphone. It has no monthly fees and comes with some great perks like free online banking, overdraft coverage; cash back rewards, and more. You can also earn credit card rewards with this account by using it as your primary cardholder on certain cards that offer bonus points or cash back bonuses when used within the first six months after opening them and also you can close it by visiting this link axis bank account closure form pdf (see our list of cards).
- PNC Bank Virtual Wallet Business — If you need to pay bills electronically but don’t want to use third-party services like PayPal or Payoneer then this might be worth checking out. It comes with free bill pay through mobile apps plus free access from computers and tablets so there’s no need for paper bills ever again!
We hope this article has given you some insight into the best business checking accounts. If you have any questions about these accounts or would like to see more articles like this one, please contact us.