Oriental Bank of Commerce is a big player in the Indian banking industry. It provides account holders with specialized financial options and solutions. It keeps up with the new developments in the banking industry by upgrading its offerings and banking services. Mr. Rai Bahadur Sohanlal established the Oriental Bank of Commerce in Lahore on February 19, 1943, but it was relocated to Amritsar, Punjab, India, after partition.
It was nationalized in April 1980, and there are currently 2390 branches throughout the world. Mukesh Kumar Jain, the bank’s managing director and CEO, is a public-sector employee (became in July 2017).
- OBC Net Banking
- Features of the Oriental net banking?
OBC Net Banking
Oriental Bank of Commerce, or OBC, offers a wide variety of internet banking options to its clients, with all banking services available online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You won’t have to go to the bank to check your account balance or conduct transfers if you use OBC Net Banking. You can do anything with a single click from the comfort of your own house. However, in order to do any of this, you must first be registered and access your OBC Net Banking account in order to obtain Login Credentials (and you must be an Oriental Bank of Commerce account holder). If you’d like to learn how to register and unlock OBC Net Banking and obtain a User ID and password, follow the steps mentioned below the heading.
How To Register OBC Net Banking Account?
To register your OBC Net Banking account, follow the instructions below.
- To starting, go to obconline.co.in, which is the official site for OBC net banking.
- On the left side of this website, you’ll see the option “Retail User Login,” which you should choose.
- You’ve arrived at the Personal Banking side. This is the place to be. Look for the button “Register Now” and choose it.
- You have now appeared at the Online User Registration tab. This is where you’ll begin the registration process.
- In step one, enter in all of your bank’s details and pick “Display and Transaction” from the Sort of Facility drop-down screen. Once you’ve finished filling out all of the fields, press “Varify.”
- We’ve now arrived at phase 2, where you must pick your registered phone number and press “Generate OTP.”
- Fill in the requested segment with the OTP (which you got to your registered phone number). Then choose “Continue.”
- You will now be led to the step-3 tab, where you must enter the details for your ATM/Debit card. Then choose “Continue.”
- You will now be directed to the step-4 tab, where you must construct a login and transaction password. So pick a solid password once more and enter it in the Password boxes. You could also see your Login Credentials here.
- Now choose “I support the Terms and Conditions” from the drop-down menu. Then choose “Full Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- After you’ve finished the registration process, you’ll see a message on your computer that says, “Your registration process is complete.” Now choose “Go To Login Page” from the drop-down menu (right side of your screen). Visit, IDFC BANK NET BANKING
How to Login into OCB Net Banking Account?
Once you’ve finished the authentication process, use your Login details to log in to your Online Banking account. For OCB Bank Net Banking Login, follow the instructions outlined below.
- The first step Go to the OBC Net Banking official website and press on Retail Login Process. You must click on the Corporate User Login if you are a corporate user.
- You will be routed to the Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking Login Page after clicking on the Retail Consumer Login.
- Select Login after entering your Username And password.
- To access your Online Banking account as a business customer, enter your Corporate ID and UserID.
How to Reset the OBC Net Banking Password?
When the Oriental Bank of Commerce and Punjab National Bank have merged, the password reset process must now be done via the PNB portal.
- Visit the Punjab Nation Bank Online Banking official site.
- On the right, press on Retail Online Banking.
- On the following page, type in your Login Name and click Continue.
- You will be redirected to a new tab where you must select Forget Password from the drop-down menu.
- On the next tab, press Continue after entering your User ID and Birthdate or PAN Card Number.
- Your registered cellphone number will generate an OTP. Select Proceed after entering the OTP for validation.
- Press Continue after entering your debit card number, account number, and ATM PIN.
- You must set Your Current Username and Transactions Password on the following tab.
Features of the Oriental net banking?
Via its Net Banking Portal, the bank provides a wide range of facilities. From making a fund transfer to demanding a demand draught, OBC Net banking makes all of your banking needs easy. Any of the most significant aspects of Internet banking are described below.
- Among the most convenient ways to the bank is via the internet. There is no need to go to the bank and wait in a long line to use various banking services. To access Hundreds of Banking Services Remotely Provided by OBC Bank, all you need is a mobile or MacBook with an Internet connection.
- You can safely and easily transfer funds to your own or a third-party bank account using a variety of services such as NEFT and RTGS. There is no need to go to the nearest branch, fill out the NEFT request, and wait in line for hours. You simply need to log into your account, enter the receiver’s account information, and transfer funds without delay.
- You will use OBC Net Banking to keep track of all your account transfers in one location. You’ll be able to better manage your finances and save some money this way.
- Using internet banking to pay your bills is quick and straightforward. You will use Online Banking to pay the electricity, water, and prepaid mobile phone bills, among other things.
- Internet Banking allows OBC account holders to invest in mutual funds, fixed deposits, recurring deposits, and more.
- Customers will also keep a real-time track of their investments and save money using internet banking.
- Via its web portal, OCB Net Banking provides a wide variety of shopping services. You will shop for a variety of items ranging from clothing to electronics and groceries.
Is OBC Bank a legitimate bank? Is it secure to use online banking?
Yes, Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) strives to provide a positive, safe, and hassle-free internet banking experience to its customers. You can be confident of a safe online banking experience and all of the required verification and protection checks are in place.
Account Balance Enquiry Number for OBC
OBC account holders will check their account balance by calling 08067205767.
How do I gain access to my Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) NetBanking account?
Don’t panic if your account has been closed due to failed login attempts. It’s just for a day and will be closed after that. After that, you should either try again or get your password changed online.
One of the primary advantages of online banking is its accessibility. The need to stand in long lines at the bank is no longer necessary. We hope that this article has provided you with additional information about Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking Registration, Features, login, and Password Reset.